Maintenance Engineer at Red Hat
Non-Scrum implementation: a methodological approach for small companies. ECRM 2019. June, South Africa
Software Developer at Maya/Montreal.
Performance Analysis Using Automated Grouping Mechanisms. Francisco de Melo Junior, Abderrahmane B., and Prof Michel D. to be presented at the 2018 IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability & Security in Lisbon, July 2018.
2015-2017 – Graduate Student
– Dorsal Lab Ecole Polytechnique Montreal [2015-2017]
A Game Framework to Teach Computer Science Concepts. ECGBL – European Conference Games Based Learning 2017, Graz, Austria.
Data mining using trace and debug info – H2HC University 2017, São Paulo, Brazil.
2014 – Undergrad
- Science Without Borders Scholarship at Saint Mary University, Halifax, Canada. Research with Dr Stavros K. about transducers implementations in Python and FAdo
- Finite State Automata research – Implementing algorithms in Python programming language
Working with comparative algorithms and abstract properties of Automatos
- Site development: CIAA 2013 Photo HotSite
- 18th Conference on Implementation and Application of Automata > http://cs.smu.ca/~ciaa2013/
- At SMU
- Cognitive Neuroscience classes
- Experiment project: EEG study with Dr Jason Ivanoff
- Development of Eye tracking functions (SMI iView device in Saint Mary’s Lab
- at Mackenzie/ Sao Paulo:
Honor Thesis – Mobile Platform Implementing
- Implement a psychology test (e.g. PVT) in Objective C for Apple devices
TDC 2014 – The Developers Conference, Florianopolis, 2014. Brazil
- OpenMP and MPI – Parallel programming at Crisp – University of Sao Paulo > currently: the team is still working without me
- Gamma Spectroscopy – Project: Development of a desktop program to process the data from 152 Europium > Not submitted because of Science Without boarders internship
- Voith do Brasil -Talents Internship Program
- Arduino implementations – Smart network of autonomous sensor with hash supervised by Ms. Joaquim P. Filho – Presented at Anhembi Morumbi university year: 2011 > Result: presentation in conference
- Presentation in a cientific meeting: VII Encontro Científico e de Iniciação Científica Anhembi Morumbi, Arduino implementation in the University Anhembi Morumbi
- Computational experiments with Fortran 77 applied to Nuclear programming – in the Mackenzie University group
- Immersive Computing with CAVE – Project submitted as undergraduate project at Mackenzie University- Construção de Modelos químicos tridimensionais para um ambiente de realidade virtual imersiva, supervised by Dr Ismar Frango. In english: Construction of Quimical Models tridimensionals for an immersive virtual reality environment.
Internship at Sao Paulo City Security Department – Database Internship
- Entrance in Mackenzie University as a full scholarship student
- Entrance in Santa Maria High School as a full scholarship student
- Santa Maria High School: Bronze medal for Olympics Brazilian Astrophysics
- Finished of Middle School, with honours